Child Stress & Anxiety Tool Kit for Parents
3 hours, $75
November 5, 2018 6-9 pm
This workshop is only held once per year.
- Learn what stress and anxiety are and how it impacts children.
- Get strategies on how to help your child express, soothe, and cope with their anxiety.
- Receive information from a neurobiological, psychological, and developmental viewpoint.
- Create a “tool kit” to take home and use with your child in learning how to self-soothe.
- Leave with a small workbook that covers the information from the class and more.
- Have time for Q&A with Jenn about your child.
Space is limited to 8 people, so sign up soon—it will fill fast! You may register with the Paypal button below or by e-mailing email@example.com if you would prefer to pay cash or check via mail before the workshop. Note: 72 hours notice of cancellation required or you will need to pay for the workshop in full. (Exceptions made for illness or emergency on a case-by-case basis.)
Workshop: Child Stress & Anxiety Tool Kit for Parents
April 9, 2018 6-9 pm