Empowered Aging: A Creative Exploration for Women
3 hours, $75
Not yet scheduled, contact with inquiries 6-9 pm
This workshop is only held once per year.
- Join together with other women age 35-55 seeking to explore topics related to mid-life.
- Gain education on the current research about psychological, social, and physical impacts of aging.
- Set intentions on how to engage this phase of life with grace, acceptance, growth, and power.
- Create an art project related to identity and self-image.
- Discuss self-compassion and tangible strategies to engage aging with health.
- Have time for group discussion and Q&A with Jenn.
- Leave with an interactive workbook to continue your exploration and growth.
Space is limited to 8 people, so sign up soon—it will fill fast! You may register with the Paypal button below or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to pay cash or check via mail before the workshop. Note: 72 hours notice of cancellation required or you will need to pay for the workshop in full. (Exceptions made for illness or emergency on a case-by-case basis.)
Workshop: Empowered Aging: A Creative Exploration for Women
April 30, 2018 6-9 pm