What Are You Thinking?
Understanding Your Adolescent and Creatively Growing Together
3 hours, $125
Saturday September 26, 2020 3-6pm
This workshop is only offered twice per year.
- Get the latest research and understanding of adolescents’ psychological, cognitive, and social development.
- Learn strategies to help you connect better with your tween or teen so they can best learn and grow during this exciting and challenging time.
- Current topics in social media, technology, sex, and drugs will be covered.
- Optionally join in an art project exploring your role as a parent during this phase of your kid’s life.
- Leave with a small workbook covering the information in the class.
- Benefit from a Q&A with Jenn about your child.
Space is limited to 8 people, so sign up soon—it will fill fast! You may register with the Paypal button below or by e-mailing email@example.com if you would prefer to pay cash or check via mail before the workshop. Note: 72 hours notice of cancellation required or you will need to pay for the workshop in full. (Exceptions made for illness or emergency on a case-by-case basis.)
Workshop: What Are You Thinking? Understanding Your Adolescent and Creatively Growing Together
April 23, 2018 6-9 pm