What Are You Thinking?
Understanding Your Adolescent and Creatively Growing Together
3 hours, $125
None scheduled at this time.
This workshop will be offered via zoom.
- Get the latest research and understanding of adolescents’ psychological, cognitive, and social development.
- Learn strategies to help you connect better with your tween or teen so they can best learn and grow during this exciting and challenging time.
- Current topics in social media, technology, sex, and drugs will be covered.
- Optionally join in reflective activities exploring your role as a parent during this phase of your kid’s life.
- Discuss issues related to the pandemic and going back to school in these unprecedented times.
- Benefit from a Q&A with Jenn about your child.
Space is limited to 20 people. You may register with the Paypal button below.
Note: The workshop will not be recorded. There are no refunds. You have the option to participate or not, the experience is more fulfilling when people engage in the discussions and activities.